Festival Tycoon - Changelog
- The new operating plan gives an overview over the festival
- Improved UI for faster navigation
- New live task mechanic
- Worker squads
- A brand new location
- New buildings
- New band need (mask)
- Sound effects
- Nearly 300% more music!
- Completely overhauled the AI system
- New, improved stage system
- Individual stage setups for bands
- Per-genre dance-moves!
- Lots of new buildings
- Improved light visuals
- Stage-audio is now directional
- Access is now checked when placing down a new building
- Small improvements when placing buildings
- New menu screen
- Upgraded the back-end of the game
- New icons and UI improvements
- Social feed got reworked
- A lot! As you can imagine from a game in heavy development!
- It's now possible to change key bindings
- Booths now have vendors
- More agents
- And more animations for agents
- In-game settings
- Tutorial improved!
- Lots of small changes
- Fully localized in English and German
- New buildings
- New songs
- No way to count all the bugs being fixed in this version! Big thanks to the Frequent Tester Program participants!
- Completely new user interface!
- Added a tutorial!
- A lot of new buildigs
- Many new agents
- Winter special map and buildings!
- Added tickets!
- New songs and bands!
- A lot of very small but highly important improvements to increse playability and game feel.
- Entrances should now work more efficiently.
- Visitors don't move to the entrance of a stage anymore, if a concert is immediately after another concert.
- Reworked the simulation system which should be smoother now.
- Added sponsors!
- A new band system
- Finalized the genres
- Bands now have a preview button to listen to the song they play on stage.
- The band creation algorithm is improved and creates a better balanced band pool now.
- Improved building placement. Grid snapping should feel better now.
- Improved the UI and moved the time settings to the top bar.
- Audio settings are now loaded when the game starts.
- Bands in the band browser now show a + or - on their price tile based on the money the player has (+ is affordable, - isn't).
- The meta loop does work now, allowing you to build multiple festivals within a company.
- Added band deals. It is now possible to negotiate and overpay bands to get better reputation.
- After a festival is finished, the band pool changes (bands are added and removed). Bands can now retire.
- The UI is now cleaner and split into <i>Career Mode</i> and <i>Sandbox Mode</i>.
- The building quality overlay is now clearer and has better design.
- Redesigned the band-creation-algorithm. Bands are now created in a better way to allow them to 'grow' more naturally.
- The line-up planner can now show up to three stages next to each other.
- The building quality is now fixed and works correctly.
- Balance data is now saved properly.
- Fixed the 'No fitting stage' popup.
- Added new images to the menu tiles.
- New building categories. I rearranged them and they are clearer now (hopefully).
- AI agents now wait for the entire group before starting to interact with a building
- AI agents value long queues way worse than before. This leads to more evenly spread crowds.
- General AI improvements, which should make them smarter than before.
- Temporary live mode UI improved
- Placement inside colliders not possible anymore
- AI now uses all buildings
- Buildings have blocked areas marked out where nothing should be placed in order to not distract the AI
- Bug when placing buildings outside the map fixed
- Visitors no more stuck at toilets
- Live task spamming when cleanliness gets below zero fixed
- Agents are not stuck anymore when repairing a building
- Line-Up-Planner remembers now the last selected stage
- Added additional 'Work In Progress' overlays on some UI elements
- Some small fixes like non-AI-blocking buildings
- Added full localization support for English and German
- Added a lot of new models